Group Fitness Training in Nashville, TN
Have you been looking for a Group Fitness program but are too intimidated to try because you’re afraid you’ll look silly? That you can’t keep up?
Are you interested in a program in which quality is more important than quantity? Where you can see great results in a safe, fun environment?
If that sounds intriguing, you have come to the right place.
MUVFit’s Group Training is the Answer
At MUVFit Personal Training we combine the best of personal training and group fitness into our Group Training Program.
Experience the personal attention, results, and accountability of a professional personal trainer combined with the low price and fun atmosphere of a group class.
Who Is Our Group Training For?
- Anyone that is interested in losing fat, building lean muscle, toning, or just becoming a healthier, more fit individual
- Anyone interested in building sustainable habits to maintain results once they are attained
- Anyone that is interested more in quality of coaching in a fitness program rather than just getting “crushed” in their workouts.
- Our typical Group Training client is between 30-55 years old. The program adjusts to you, your goals, and fitness level.
What You Receive With MUVFit’s Group Training Program:
- A Personalized Program based on your movement assessment
- Flexible Schedule
- Maximum of 10 clients per session for more personal attention
- Initial Goal and Movement Assessment
- The Essentials® Habit-based Nutrition and Lifestyle Accountability Program
- Email Support
- Monthly Body Composition tests
- Access to our exclusive Members-Only Facebook Support Group
- Eligible for Our Referral Rewards Program
Warriors in Training (W.I.T.)
AT MUVFit, our Group Training program is called Warriors in Training. This metabolic conditioning program combines the best of both worlds – strength and cardio – into one session!
Metabolic conditioning utilizes compound strength exercises (large muscle groups) in combination with bodyweight cardio movements to maximize calorie burn during and after the workout.
We use everything from TRX, kettlebells, ropes, sandbags, medicine balls, specialized treadmills and more into an interval-style workout. You’ll have a blast and you’ll torch fat!
Here’s How It Works:
You choose how many days you can train and what will fit into your schedule and budget. Then you can come to any workout we have to offer throughout the week whenever your schedule permits. To view our class schedule please click below.
This program is for anyone wanting to get in great shape, burn fat and build lean muscle. You will have great results whether you are just starting out or already in great shape.
If you want to get the best results possible for the best value, MUVFit’s Group Training is the answer!